On Sun, Aug 20, 2017 at 10:59 PM, Kevin Fenzi <ke...@scrye.com> wrote:

> First, one thing that would be very handy (but could perhaps just be a
> dnf plugin) is to install from koji, but use signed packages (if
> available). I'm not sure how hard it would be to implement in your tool,
> but you might take a look if you are interested.

What would be the place to pick the signed packages from?

I think this is a great suggestion​. The reason it's implemented like this
is because I had no idea where to get those signed packages.

> Secondly, I think this could indeed be handy for folks running rawhide
> or branched, but I worry about people on stable releases mistakenly
> using it and upgrading a chunk of their install to rawhide when they
> didn't realize it would do that. Not sure how to prevent that though,
> perhaps a warning in some cases?

I like this suggestion. I opened an upstream issue for that:

https://github.com/TomasTomecek/fed-install/issues/3

> Anyhow, will poke around with the tool and let you know any further
> thoughts. Thanks for sharing!
>
> kevin

​Thanks Kevin!​

​Tomas​