On Fri, Sep 22, 2017 at 6:54 AM, Josh Boyer <jwbo...@fedoraproject.org> wrote:
Absolutely not.

josh

If it breaks the Negativo repo, then yes it is. The Nvidia driver from that repo is supported and it needs to not break. We've been super super lenient with allowing kernel updates in the Workstation product, since it seems to be working well for everyone involved, but that would need to be reconsidered if a kernel update intentionally breaks an important subset of our users. (Note: we only support Nvidia if installed from the Negativo repo, not from anywhere else.)

It sounds like patches are already available, so it shouldn't be a huge problem to get the Nvidia package updated.

Michael