On Mon, Oct 09, 2017 at 12:05:40AM +0200, Michael Schwendt wrote:
> On Sun, 8 Oct 2017 18:34:09 +0200, Pierre-Yves Chibon wrote:
>
> > > I've not been a maintainer of the package since Fedora 13.
> > >
> > > I'm not listed as a maintainer in pkgdb, although there are three
> > > "Obsolete" entries that have been inherited for many years it seems.
> >
> > You are marked as an admin in: https://src.fedoraproject.org/rpms/audacity
> > but looking at pkgdb, I am indeed not quite able to say why that is.
> >
> > I'll try to find more information about this.
>
> Data migration bug. It's not only "audacity". Other ancient packages have
> been migrated from pkgdb incorrectly, too.

I think I found the issue.
Last week we finally migrated the ACLs from pkgdb to pagure but it looks like
the query I used to export the ACLs from pkgdb wasn't restricted to active
Fedora branch, so it tooks the old branch as well which ended up for you with
two entries:
rpms,audacity,mschwendt,commit,Approved
rpms,audacity,mschwendt,commit,Obsolete

The first line added you and the second one was ignored (I wasn't going to
migrate obsolete ACLs) so you can guess the outcome of that :)

I fixed the query and now have the proper data/ACL list and the good news is
that it seems that the diff between the two lists isn't that big so I should be
able to correct the mistake this morning.

Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for bringing this up :)

Pierre