> Also, it might be trash for you but for someone else it might be a very
useful tool or even his or her favourite programme for a given task. So
please, be respectful to others' preferences or needs.

Could you guys please stop catching words? Obviously nobody meant any
insult by the choice of words[1] bloat or trash towards the software or
it's creators or maintainers. Should you wish to discuss the topic then
stay on the topic please. It is a whole lot of useless software (in other
words also trash, bloat and unwanted software) to just about every user,
with but a few tools they may like, except people trying to review KDE as a
family of tools. Every regular user will choose their own tools for
calendar, email, etc. Simple picture viewer/kpaint etc, should be included
because they are essential part of a desktop system, however, calendar,
address book, email client, are not.

Now that said, it was discussed that the spin is meant to be as a showoff
of the KDE family. Is it? Or is it meant for the *actual user* who has
preferences.

[1] Choice of words - In our very diverse, multinational community, not
many people are actually native English speakers. For me, trash is totally
acceptable word, and I would have never imagined that someone would make
*so much fuss* around it. The US contributors love to say that we non-US
people have to be "mindful of other cultures." Here I ask you, to be
mindful of my mixed culture, and stop insulting me or treating me like if I
did something horrible by something as silly as not the best choice of
words. Thank you.

Regards,
Radka

*Radka Janeková*