Hi folks,

let's have some fun with upcoming Firefox 57 a.k.a Firefox Quantum. This is a major Firefox update with key - pleasant and unpleasant - changes:

- fastest than ever with Rust, CSS Stylo, Sandbox...
- new "Photon" look
- and disabled XUL extensions

according to the disruptive nature of the update which is planned to land in *all* Fedoras at Nov 14 I decided to put the update to the testing as soon as possible, which mean we have Firefox 57 Beta packages at update-testing right now.

If you don't consume update-testing regularly you can install Firefox only by:

# dnf update --enablerepo=updates-testing firefox

and also expect new versions there. Please give it a shot and report any issue to our [1] or Mozilla bugzilla [2].

Thanks!
ma.

[1] https://bugzilla.redhat.com/
[2] https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/