Hi all,

if I want to downgrade a package in rawhide only (I only pushed the
update to rawhide), do I need to add an Epoch?

background:
I updated librealsense to librealsense2 and afterwards realized that the
new library is a major rewrite that does not support older camera
models. After consulting with upstream, I came to the conclusion that we
should stay with version 1 for the librealsense package and submit
librealsense2 as a separate package. I think Debian is planning to do
the same thing. Therefore, I need to downgrade librealsense in rawhide
to version 1.

Regards,
Till