On 16 October 2017 at 14:58, John Florian <j...@doubledog.org> wrote:

> On Sun, 2017-10-15 at 09:23 -0700, Gerald B. Cox wrote:
>
>  people are going to notice is the improved performance and cleaner
> interface.
>

> Yes! Because of this thread's original message, I pulled 57 into F26 eager
> to try it out (on $dayjob workstation). Now I want it at $home workstation.
> Is there a COPR or some alternative for early testers in F26 now that the
> update has been withdrawn? I'd do more looking on my own, but our corporate
> web proxy right now is eating kittens and other helpless creatures and
> might as well be unplugged for all the good it's doing me.

I'm just writing up a Fedora Magazine article covering this at present ;)

I have a build running in a COPR now, and the article will include details
of that.

Since we *are* on the development list where COPR is normal ... ;)

Up till the point FF57 rejoins updates-testing in F26 sometime in November
I'm going to track commits to the F27/rawhide FF57 packages and build them
for F25 and F26 for early testing.

https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/jhogarth/firefox57/

The builds are completing at present ... once they have completed you'll be
able to pick it up there.