On 19 October 2017 at 10:39, James Hogarth <james.hoga...@gmail.com> wrote:
> This is the wiki page that is relevant to your query:

> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging:R

> The current point-of-contact for R is Spot

> https://apps.fedoraproject.org/packages/R

> Indeed he's the only committer for R itself:

> https://src.fedoraproject.org/rpms/R

> Are you already a Fedora Packager? If not you might want to sync up
> with him and read through this:

> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Join_the_package_collection_maintainers

Thank you.

I'd started following the "Join ..." page - just got as far as «Note
that you can (and definitely should) test out builds ("scratch"
builds) ...». Reading the packaging and review guidelines now.

I sent an email to Tom although I suspected (and his Fedora user page
confirms) that he is “super busy” :)

Mainly I want to not duplicate effort if anyone else is working on the
same things, but I don't see anything awaiting review.

Will be trying to get in touch with upstream maintainers next ...