# Fedora Quality Assurance Meeting
# Date: 2017-11-06
# Time: ** 16:00 ** UTC
(https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/UTCHowto)
# Location: #fedora-meeting on irc.freenode.net

Greetings testers!

It's time for another meeting! We've skipped the last few weeks, and
while we're still on F27 Final validation, we do have at least one
topic I'd like to discuss.

Note that daylight savings time ends in most of North America this
weekend, so we'll be changing the meeting time to 16:00 UTC. If
daylight savings ends (clocks go back) for you this weekend, the
meeting should be at the same local time as always. If you don't
observe daylight savings or it ends at a different time, the meeting
will be one hour later in your local time than it was last week.

If anyone has any other items for the agenda, please reply to this
email and suggest them! Thanks.

== Proposed Agenda Topics ==

1. Previous meeting follow-up
2. Fedora 27 status
3. Fedora 27 Modular Server validation test approach planning
4. Open floor
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey