On 12/08/2017 08:33 AM, Pierre-Yves Chibon wrote:
> On Fri, Dec 08, 2017 at 11:21:10AM -0500, Charalampos Stratakis wrote:

The be 100% clear, there's 2 different kinds of packages that
provenpackagers cannot "affect":

1. as mentioned, firefox and thunderbird due to trademark (xulrunner
used to be, but it's dead now) provenpackagers cannot commit to these
packages.

2. There's a small number of packages in the secure-boot channel that
build on secure boot builders, but only if submitted by users with the
secure-boot permission. Provenpackages can commit changes to these
packages fine, but any builds they do will not be tagged in.
These packages currently are: kernel shim grub2 fedora-release
fedora-repos pesign.

kevin