On 01/08/2018 01:36 AM, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
On 01/07/2018 01:38 PM, Christian Dersch wrote:
Hi all,

within the whole Meltdown and Spectre story I realized that Koji pushes
even security updates to batched only, not directly to stable. In

The critera for bypassing batched is if the update is marked "urgent".

concrete case we have the firefox update [1], which already received 10
positive karma and many users complaining that it takes so long to get
it out as a stable update. Shouldn't we change that behaviour to get
such security updates out fast when maintainer relies on autopush when
karma threshold is reached?

If they are urgent sure... perhaps this should have been so marked?
Or the maintainer/submittor can request stable anytime after it has
enough karma.

Anyhow, I have pushed it to request stable and will do another f27 push
after the current ones finish to get it out today.

Seems to be my fault then, didn't know that the urgent/high state has the meaning there.

ma.