Hello,

SWDB is in DNF upstream since October 19. However, it's not released yet
and it's being reworked due to changes in database design and performance
issues. Also, the GObject-introspection bindings are being dropped and
replaced by C++ API with SWIG bindings to match long-term libdnf
development goals.

See https://github.com/rpm-software-management/libdnf/pull/368

SWDB will be introduced with DNF 3.0 release and it's expected to be in F28.

--
Regards,
Eduard Čuba