On 01/09/2018 04:51 PM, David Kaspar [Dee'Kej] wrote:
Initial NOTE: I have made some bigger changes in Ghostscript package during the cleanup, which should be self-contained. In my opinion those changes are not so significant to create "self-contained change" wiki page for it (for F28), but if the consensus of people here will be the opposite, then I will create it additionally...

You should create a change request for this. It's very significant, IMHO.

I've encountered a problem with this change. ImageMagick tests require the 'gs_resmp.ps' resource file to be around, but I cannot find where this file lives now. Where is it now?