On 20/01/18 13:52, Fabio Valentini wrote:
> On Jan 20, 2018 12:29, "Igor Gnatenko" <ignatenkobr...@fedoraproject.org

>> TL;DR:
>> - We need an authoritative source that tells us packagers which
>> Guidelines apply to which branch (or what has to be done differently -
>> or can be done better - in, for example, f26 when compared to the
>> current Packaging Guidelines).

Agreed, fully. But this is basically to version the GL, and that idea
was turned down when I approached the FPC with it [1]. My perspective at
that point was how to update fedora-review to match the changed GL, but
the solution was more or less the same.

It's a bit depressing to compare this very feature with Debian, which
has this Standards-Version thing in their "spec", basically a checkmark
for the last "GL" version the "spec" has been updated to.

Cheers!
--alec

[1] https://pagure.io/packaging-committee/issue/646