On Tue, Jan 23, 2018 at 10:33:01PM +0100, Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski wrote:
> > > I think it unwise to make item 1 a mandatory item at this point.  I'd
> > > argue
> > > a large number of packages do not provide public api/abi that's worth
> > > worrying about in this regard.
> >
> > I think we should definine a set of packages where we care about this,
> > and enable it on a case-by-case basis and make it advisory otherwise.
>
> That makes sense. How about we start with critical path packages?
> Alternatively, libraries which a lot of of other packages depend on
> would be good candidates.

A thought - we need a defined process for changing and proposing
changes to the greenwave policy.  Right now, it reflects a proof of
concept list that "we just made up" to get this up and running.

At the moment, anyone in the 'sysadmin-qa' group is able to make
changes to it.  Should FESCo be involved?  QA?  FPC?

I want to fix tooling issues, but don't want to be the policy arbiter.
Let's get ourselves unblocked for now and then start figuring out some
process around this stuff.