23.02.2018 13:58 Jonathan Wakely <jwak...@fedoraproject.org> wrote:

> On 22/02/18 16:47 +0100, Rafal Luzynski wrote:

> >> PING
> >>
> >> Any chance to fix compat-gcc-34 in F27 and F26 as well? Pull requests
> >> have been waiting for about 1.5 months now.
> >
> >PING^2
>
> Updates submitted for f26 and f27 now.

Indeed. Thank you Jakub, I have not noticed. And thank you Jonathan
for pushing it to bodhi, that made me notice the change.

> You might have noticed the GCC maintainer is a bit busy with rawhide,
> and compat-gcc-34 is not a high priority :-)

True, I've noticed and that's why I have prepared the patches and asked
in public anyone with sufficient privileges to accept them.

Thank you everybody for your participation and I hope it is correct now.

Regards,

Rafal