On Sat, 2018-03-03 at 18:30 +0100, Timotheus Pokorra wrote:
> Hello Farhad,
>
> > https://www.spinics.net/lists/fedora-devel/threads.html#241887
> >
> > Please do something for this problem, it is really bad situation
> > you
> > are waiting for e-mails and check the web page several times but
> > you
> > don't see anything! |:
> >

> I don't think that spinics.net is the official archiver of the
> Fedora
> mailing lists.
>
> As far as I know, the official mailing list archive for the users
> list
> is located here:
> https://lists.fedoraproject.org/archives/list/users@lists.fedoraproje
> ct.org/2018/3/
>
> and it seems to be uptodate as far as I can see...

Hello

Here is a big mis-understanding!!, I know that official archiver is
"https://lists.fedoraproject.org/archives/"; not "spinics.net" my mean was
exactly "https://lists.fedoraproject.org/archives/"; which uses HyperKitty and I
used it to open some threads, I know that HyperKitty has some advantages over
traditional archive software, but it seems there are some problems here, I also
mentioned in the original massage that:

"I doubt to this situation and *searched internet* with *mentioned
titles* and *found mentioned links* ...."

I provided links from "spinics.net" just as reference comparison to
"https://lists.fedoraproject.org/archives/";

I am sure the problem was not from my web browser (Firefox ESR 52) because I
opened archives even with "Private Mode" which does not store and use cache.