I install all mesa drivers for i686 , 64 and omx
the startx command get this error:

 xf86EnableIOPorts : failed to set IOPL for I/O ...

maybe is virtualbox problem , but this error is just on lxqt environment .
the lxde and xfce  environments works well.

I don't have any idea if this is a bug or come from bad package lxqt .