On 26/04/18 19:49 +0200, Eike Rathke wrote:
Hi,

I'm upgrading libicu to 61.1 for rawhide, which as usual comes with
a soname bump. I requested a side target f29-icu for the builds, I'll
ask Pete Walter (who already did it for 60.1) to help with rebuilding
the dependent packages, or another proven packager if he's not
available.

I see that your rebuild of ledger failed due to my boost packaging
changes:
https://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=26686488

I've fixed the build to work now (by adding boost-python2-devel) but
it will need to be bumped again and rebuilt in your f29-icu side tag.