In libvirt we recently deleted a driver for the legacy Xen toolstack.

This was shipped in a libvirt-daemon-driver-xen RPM.

I am able to add an "Obsoletes: libvirt-daemon-driver-xen < 4.3.0"
line to the libvirt-daemon-driver-libxl RPM, which gives  clean
upgrade path for users.

If they have the libvirt-daemon-driver-xen-debuginfo RPM installed
though that still breaks the upgrade.

How can I get the auto-generated libvirt-daemon-driver-libxl-debuginfo
RPM to have an "Obsoletes: libvirt-daemon-driver-xen-debuginfo < 4.3.0"
statement ? It seems impossible, meaning users with debuginfo have a
broken upgrade path. An unfortunate consequence of switching to seprate
-debuginfo per sub-RPM.

Regards,
Daniel