Not just web sites.  Changes in Firefox and Chrome have already made
working with embedded devices such as DRAC and storage servers nearly
impossible.  IMO there needs to be a fallback option to still allow
access to "insecure" sites that still use TLS 1.0 or older certificates
that still use SHA-1.