Hi again :) I don't see you in packager group in FAS (which is a
requirement for lxqt-sig access to LXQt packages). So you need to be
sponsored as a packager first to be able to build and maintain official
Fedora packages, check
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Join_the_package_collection_maintainers

But a first step would be playing with LXQt and the new version in a
personal copr to get familiar with it. Very useful resource is the build
order provided by upstream:
https://forum.lxqt.org/t/build-order-release-plan/292

Greetings,
Christian