On Sun, Aug 5, 2018 at 10:44 PM, Asavaseri Natnaree
<natnaree.asavaseri....@is.naist.jp> wrote:
> Dear contributors,
>
> I am happy to announce that we are ready to release preliminary results of
> the "Developer Perception to Microsoft's acquisition of GitHub" survey. These
> results can be accessed at "
> https://naist-se.github.io/study-of-microsofts-github-acquisition/";. Again
> thank you for your participation and please feel free to share or discuss
> these results. Ph
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Natnaree

I was just reading this. I see no surprises there. But who wrote the
English version? Some of the languages seems a bit.... stilted, and
thus confusing. Do you need help with clarifying language? Phrases
like "we designed a survey to collect much unbiased opinions." seem a
bit odd, and would normally be stated as "we designed a survey to
collect unbiased opinions"