Neal Gompa píše v Po 03. 09. 2018 v 09:01 -0400:
> On Mon, Sep 3, 2018 at 8:02 AM Adam Samalik <asama...@redhat.com>
> wrote:
> >

> > On Mon, Sep 3, 2018 at 1:57 PM Richard Shaw <hobbes1...@gmail.com>
> > wrote:

> > > Thank you for bringing this up... I re-read the Wiki including
> > > the Factory2 link and I'm still confused. I like the idea at a
> > > high level but I still don't understand how to use it.
> > >
> > > One example is that I maintain the package OpenImageIO which has
> > > a very disciplined upstream that's careful about not making
> > > API/ABI breaking changes within a minor release. I would like to
> > > get branches for each minor release that's currently supported,
> > > 1.8 for rawhide through F28, 1.8 for F27 and 1.5 for EPEL.
> > >
> > > Like I said, at a high level it makes since, but I still don't
> > > understand exactly how to do it or if the process/tools are
> > > mature enough to actually use yet.
> >

> > The original idea was to use it for modules [1]. You would
> > reference the branches in your module definition [2].
> >

> There's no particular reason it couldn't be used for regular
> packages. The only reason it's not done is because of convention.
> It's certainly workable, but as fedpkg doesn't yet support that
> workflow, it's a bit more manual.

Well, this should be fedpkg 1.35 (in updates-testing now):

https://pagure.io/fedpkg/c/bcbb337e5076f8edad332067a64b7d4e6da279b6?branch=master
Basically: create a config file in the repo and then fedpkg build
should be able to submit builds for multiple versions of Fedora.

https://docs.pagure.org/fedpkg/releases/1.35.html#submit-builds-from-stream-branch