On Fri, Sep 7, 2018 at 1:55 PM Raphael Groner <raph...@fedoraproject.org>
wrote:

> Try to ask pagure (response takes a long time):
> https://src.fedoraproject.org/user/orphan
>
> Though pagure can't resolve the b0rken dependencies.

Pagure isn't good for this. Not only can you not discover dependencies
(which is the important bit... because I want to monitor things that affect
packages I care about being affected by a dependency which has been
orphaned), it also can't easily organize/sort the search results by
maintainer. And... not only does it take forever to load, it also spans the
results across 84 pages, so I can't search for a specific affected
maintainer name (for example, my own), even if it did show them in the
search results.