On Sat, Aug 07, 2010 at 18:04:29 +0200,
  Felix Kaechele <fe...@fetzig.org> wrote:
> Furthermore I'd be interested in comaintaining the Asterisk stack,
> especially also the DAHDI package, as I plan to submit the DAHDI kmods
> to RPMFusion and it would be easier for me to keep stuff in sync if I
> had commit access.

That would be nice. The ATrpms version isn't buildable without some other
special stuff
and I want to get current builds when testing new kernels. I currently use a
spec file
that I got from Tony Messino (sp?). It downloads some firmware that I don't
need every build,
and I'd like to have a leaner package that I can use for doing rebuilds to
match new
kernels. (Even if it is in rpmfusion, I'll probably want to do rpm rebuilds to
get new
versions immediately,)