* Todd Zullinger:

> On the users list we enabled Mailman's DMARC mitigations
> several months ago.  That has allowed posts from users
> @yahoo and other domains with strict DMARC settings to reach
> list subscribers @gmail and other domains which honor those
> DMARC settings.
>
> It may be worthwhile to enable those Mailman mitigations for
> all project lists by default (allowing lists who may not
> want it to disable the settings).

Can we at least opt out as recipients, for those of us who still
exercise some control over their email infrastructure?

This really should be a configurable knob in Gmail, but currently, it is
not: Gmail rejects or drops such email occasionally, so you cannot fix
things with filters.  Unfortunately, Google support does not understand
DMARC and that it's their systems which reject incoming email, against
the wishes of their customers.

Thanks,
Florian