On 10/09/2018 04:06 PM, Anderson, Charles R wrote:

> One click is too much for my terminal email client via SSH on my
> phone.  My email client already supports filtering into separate
> mailboxes for each list and also supports threads shown in a
> hierarchy.  If Fedora lists go away in favor of a web forum, I will
> probably just not participate anymore.

That's more or less the same for me.
My fetchmail, procmail and thunderbird setup gives me a way to
keep an eye on this (and many other mailing lists) without much effort.
I will not consider switching to a forum based website, since
my experience with projects using them has been discouraging.
Any "mailing list mode" will be a second class citizen, with
limitations and constant babysitting, and certainly due to be removed
in the future because "most of our users are using the web UI".

I'll probably not follow Fedora anymore.
My folders contain all fedora and fedora-devel mails
since my subscription, on 24/12/2005 (that is, Fedora 4),
not sure if there will be a 2019 folder.

Regards.

   Roberto Ragusa    mail at robertoragusa.it