On Thu, Oct 25, 2018 at 6:42 AM Nicolas Mailhot
<nicolas.mail...@laposte.net> wrote:
> I get the same thing without any special load. System would work fine
> for hours and then input would start bugging.
>
> It translates into floods of keystrokes, or eaten keystrokes, or
> keystrokes being fed to apps out of order. Requires a system reboot to
> fix.
>
> There is a serious bug somewhere in libinput WRT input queue management
> (priorization, ordering, and press/release detection).
>
> I use Logitech wireless keyboards and mice with the bluetooth usb
> dongle. Don't know if that's your case too.

Same thing on both my work and home machines, both with wired keyboard
and mouse.  It hasn't been happening for a very long time, less than a
year I think, although I did not note when it started.  I do remember
this thread from early in the year, however:

https://lists.fedoraproject.org/archives/list/devel@lists.fedoraproject.org/thread/VMLRBLBFUF2GL5QRYKQ5CK7GEOD3TKJW/

Search for "libinput" on that page to see the same issue discussed.
--
Jerry James
http://www.jamezone.org/