Jared K. Smith said the following on 08/11/2010 06:15 AM Pacific Time:
> On Wed, Aug 11, 2010 at 1:01 AM, Adam Williamson<awill...@redhat.com>  wrote:
>> Thanks, Andre! Everyone please note we have the go/no-go meeting for
>> Alpha release tomorrow afternoon at 5pm Eastern time, so we really
>> *really* need as much testing as possible by then.
>
> I have the Go/No-Go meeting in my calendar as Thursday, August 12,
> 2010, @ 12:00 AM UTC ( *20:00 EDT/17:00 PDT,
> Wednesday, August 11, 2010* ).  I just want to make sure we're all on
> the same schedule here.
>
> --
> Jared Smith
> Fedora Project Leader

The correct time for this meeting is:
Thursday, August 12, 2010, @ 12:00 AM UTC

In other words, if you are in the USA, it will happen TODAY at:

20:00 Eastern or 17:00 Pacific

John

p.s. Sorry for the confusion as realize this contradicts the time that
was on the detailed schedule.  Hopefully the three extra hours helps :)