El vie, 14-12-2018 a las 20:33 +0100, Igor Gnatenko escribió:
> Hello folks,
>
> for long time we have problem if you have some arch-specific
> BuildRequires, you still get one src.rpm from one of arches (not sure
> how koji chooses that one) which might not work for your
> architecture.
>
> For example if you have following in spec:
> %ifarch %{ldc_arches}
> BuildRequires: ldc
> %endif
>
> And the src.rpm is taken by koji from x86_64 (included in
> %{ldc_arches}), then you won't be able to run `dnf builddep foo`,
> because it will complain that ldc package is missing.

Can you please be clearer in the problem you are seeing? When
rebuilding srpms, the correct thing to do always is rebuild the srpm
first for the target arch. If I am reading your proposal correctly you
could no longer use macros to define arches. Instead you would have to
have the list of arches embedded in every spec file. The reason that
macros were used in this case was to ensure that all packages were
updated when supported arches changed. So while you could still use the
macro for Exclude/ExclusiveArch lines. You could not when it came
enabling some functionality on a subset of arches.  How many packages
are we talking about?

Dennis