On Fri, Jan 11, 2019 at 8:11 AM Igor Gnatenko
<ignatenkobr...@fedoraproject.org> wrote:

> I'm definitely interested to help (I have 6+ years experience as a packager)!
>
> Can we have a topic on discussion.fp.o? I think it is much easier to discuss
> such things there.

Thanks! Also thanks to everyone who's expressed interest in this
thread so far. :) If no one objects, I'll go through this thread and
add people's names to the wiki page.

I wanted to start the discussion here, since most/all packagers are
subscribed to this mailing list and I wanted to make sure the entire
group saw it. But I agree it makes sense to move discussions
elsewhere, either to a separate mailing list, or discussion.fp.o, or
both. Feel free to start a topic there! I guess this would go under
the "project conversation" section?

I was also thinking about creating an IRC channel... does that sound
like a good idea? (Maybe #fedora-packaging, if it is not in use? Or
maybe #fedora-packaging-qol or something instead.)

Cheers,
Ben Rosser