On 11/02/2019 17:02, Adam Williamson wrote:

On Mon, 2019-02-11 at 17:57 +0100, Miro HronĨok wrote:
The following packages require above mentioned packages:
(this is in fact so long that I've posted it to
https://churchyard.fedorapeople.org/orphans-2019-02-11.txt)

It would be rather handy to get some sort of graph view, especially
when the list is so complex...make it clearer what are the really
important packages blocking lots of other stuff.

I think in this case ant and nasm are two of the main culprits.

Lots of things use ant obviously, and nasm kills libjpeg-turbo
which then kills a whole ton of things.

Tom

--
Tom Hughes (t...@compton.nu)