All,
tl;dr dhcp 4.4.1 will not require bind-export-libs and will bring
dhcp-libs-static with bundled version of libisc/libdns/etc

As ISC dropped support of single thread build of BIND libraries [1] and
dhcp requires one we decided to not patch dhcp/bind build scripts anymore
and ship bundled bind libraries just like upstream (ISC) does it. It will
allow to update BIND in Fedora to newest version. So dhcp 4.4.1 can be
expected in rawhide/F31 soon!
I'm aware of FPG recommendation to avoid shipping of bundled libraries due
to its maintenance cost but maintaining of heavy patched build sctipts and
inability to ship newer versions are even worse.

I have not find any application in Fedora repository which link with
libdhcp/libomapi. Please let me know if you aware of any.

[1] https://ftp.isc.org/isc/bind9/9.13.3/RELEASE-NOTES-bind-9.13.3.html

--
Pavel