On Sunday, March 10, 2019, 1:35:59 AM CST, Samuel Sieb <sam...@sieb.net>
wrote:

 On 3/9/19 8:35 PM, Globe Trotter wrote:
> Here is the eror message I am getting (expected since I do not know how
> to handle separate python code).
>
> error: Installed (but unpackaged) file(s) found:
>     /usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/fetchmailconf.py
>     /usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/fetchmailconf.pyc
>     /usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/fetchmailconf.pyo

fetchmailconf.py is not new so I wonder why it wasn't packaged before.
It appears to be a script for generating a configuration file.  I wrote
a bunch of suggestions, but deleted them all when I found that Debian
packages it as:
Debian -- Details of package fetchmailconf in jessie

|  |
Debian -- Details of package fetchmailconf in jessie

fetchmail configurator

Looking at the details from the past (in the %changelog), in the past Fedora
has not packaged it (since 2012). Anyway, why does not the following exclude it?
 rm -f $RPM_BUILD_ROOT%{_bindir}/fetchmailconf*rm -f
$RPM_BUILD_ROOT%{_mandir}/man1/fetchmailconf.1*

Thanks!