On 3/18/19 11:12 AM, Timothée Floure wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm interested as well!
>
>> As a side note, a taiga board was noted in the sway bug discussion;
>> as I have recently found out, the Fedora one is invite only – is there
>> anyone with access to invite others, if there is interest?
>
> There is an ongoing effort to make taiga a first-class citizen in Fedora's
> workflow but I don't know its current state. Last time I heard [0] about it
> was
> in late January.

The taiga setup is being run and managed by their developers as a
service for fedora. This is letting the infra team concentrate on infra
tasks instead of managing yet-another service. It also lets us help fund
the development and upkeep of another open source project which is a
nice bonus.

We have things working, but the intent is to soft-launch the service
with the Fedora Council and a few small groups to sort out what we'd
like the flow to look like, and for us to validate the examples and
documentation. Once we've had a chance to do this, we'll open it up to
everyone. I know folks are eager to use the new setup but we want to
make sure it's done right.

Sorry for the inconvenience and we hope to have you using it soon.