Hi

From the previous email, it was stated that it's mandatory to include the building of the Open Liberty binaries into the rpmbuild. We are planning on doing that and making it publicly available through Github. So does that mean that you guys at Fedora are going to rebuild from source to publish, or do they just want to be sure that would be possible?

We read in the guidelines that all jars and class files should go under %{_javadir}. We were initially thinking of symlinking all the jars and class files but due to our installation dir structure, it will be incredibly messy. Could we put the whole OpenLiberty install under /usr/share/java/openliberty? I ask because we have jars in locations other than lib and I think moving everything is going to be problematic to manage.

      MichaSRVE0190E - IBM WebSphere logoel Zhang
       Software Developer Test (WAS Install Team)
         Phone: 1-9054133415
         E-mail: michael.zh...@ibm.com