Some modules now use "latest", "stable", or "master" as stream names for
various different things. It's quite confusing and I want to fix that.

Without naming them, I see two different use cases:

1/ "for end users" — rolling stream meant for end users to consume, likely
used in projects without traditional versioning scheme, or for the latest
version that the Fedora's "cutting edge but not bleeding edge"
2/ "for hackers/preview" — pre-release or development builds not meant for
end users to use in production, but mostly for preview, experiments, or for
people who like to live dangerously

And I want a distinct name for each of those so people know what they're
about to install. The Modularity Team can't agree on this [1], so we'd like
to hear from other packagers what they think.

So the question is, do people agree there are two? Or just one? Or more?

Thanks,
Adam

[1] https://pagure.io/modularity/issue/128

PS: I know it's not always clear for packager which one to choose — for
example with project only having a master branch — but in those cases I'd
like to use packagers' best judgement to decide wether they feel its "for
users" or "for hackers/preview". I trust Fedora packagers, that's why I use
Fedora. And they know the thing they're packaging better than me. We would
of course provide guidance that would help decide if necessary.

--

Adam Šamalík