On Sun, May 12, 2019 at 7:21 PM Miro Hrončok <mhron...@redhat.com> wrote:

> On 12. 05. 19 16:29, Fabio Valentini wrote:
> > I intend to orphan the cachy, pylev, and tomlkit python packages.

Hi Miro!

> I'll take python-tomlkit. It is now bundled in pipenv but I'd like to unbundle
> it if possible.

Great, thanks! You should be the main admin by now.
The package is in pretty good shape, other than failing tests with
python 3.8 (but you know that already),
and I noticed today that it's missing the trailing slashes for the
directories in %files.

> > I originally packaged them because they are dependencies of poetry,
> > but because upstream is either indifferent or hostile towards
> > distribution packaging, and has ignored all my bug reports that are
> > blocking fedora packages, this is no longer happening.
>
> Oh :(

Yeah. It's unfortunate.
But if I (and other users, too) get no reaction to bug reports for
months, what can we do? _shrug_

Fabio