A few weeks ago I noticed that borgbackup bundles some libraries and copied
some external code effectively changing the license of the final executable
code.

This change was not announced upstream so it went unnoticed when updated
versions of borgbackup were pushed to Fedora's git.

I just fixed the license tag:
  BSD -> "BSD AND zlib"

If we need to bundle python3-msgpack (Fedora 30 + rawhide) the license tag
becomes "BSD AND ASL AND zlib".

We can drop the msgpack bundling when the next major version of borgbackup is
published. Also I submitted upstream fixes to unbundle xxhash so hopefully
you'll see less bundling whenever 1.2.0 is released.

Felix