On Fri, Jul 12, 2019 at 9:07 AM Jerry James <loganje...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm down to these 3 still to go: arm-none-eabi-gcc-cs, avr-gcc, and
> cross-gcc.  Those gcc builds take a long time. :-)  So far the builds
> have gone smoothly.

All the builds have completed without trouble.  I did have to patch a
couple of packages to use mpfr_rootn_ui() instead of mpfr_root().
That required a little care since those two functions are only
*mostly* equivalent.  Other than that, there have been no issues at
all.

> Does anyone at RedHat know if Pavel is on vacation?  If not, what is
> the best way to contact him?

I would like to ask again if anyone who works at RedHat can check on
Pavel's status.  It would be good to know if he is not available until
<DATE>, or if he is too busy to pay attention to mpfr.  Thank you.
--
Jerry James
http://www.jamezone.org/