Hi All,

So what I've been reading from the rawhide gating mailthread,
creating the gating rules unfortunately is somewhat convoluted /
involved.

As such I was wondering if maybe it is an idea to automatically
enabled the rpmlint gating test for packages which have a
<packagename>.rpmlint rc. ?

Alternatively a wiki page with gating confif snippets, mirroring
how have a wiki page for specfile scriptlet snippets, might be a
good idea. I would like to opt in to test-gating where possible,
esp. with the rpmlint tests, but I do not have a lot of time to
spend on this. More in general I believe that the easier this
is made to use, the better chances are that people will actually
use this.

Regards,

Hans