On 8/19/19 3:31 PM, David Jeremias Vásquez Sicay wrote:
> Yes. I  have the same problem; but is persistent.  It destroyed my build
> system for F31;  includes my "mock" configs... Also, other problem the gpg
> keys isn't published... I disabled the gpg verification, I removed
> fedora-repos-rawhide...; is bad.
>
> https://paste.fedoraproject.org/paste/qJZYdBFXpePBlf5HFuPoHg/raw
>
> --------------
>
> Here we can see various super important packages as glibc glib2  fedora-repos
>  and  fedora-repos-rawhide who is installed automatic...
>
> Here the full log...
> https://paste.fedoraproject.org/paste/0~Afq9YLy0Ma2TU4lsyzqA/raw
>
> Is time for the release engning team make a fast movements...

I'm sorry you ran into so many troubles. I'd really advise in cases like
this moving forward that you try not to panic and relax and let things
get sorted out before trying more and more dire fixes.

If I could magically wave a wand and have a f31 compose I sure would.
I worked on it some this weekend, and got past one issue onto another.

I think we have that solved now, so another compose is running.

Please stand by.

kevin