Hi y'all

Sorry if it's not the best devel topic, but I thought that I have a best
chance to find a way to fix it here. If you know of better platform where
it's more suitable let me know.

So, I've ran into this problem few times, and wanted to share it with you
cause maybe it happen to someone here and he/she got a solution for it.

Reproduce:
I have my laptop plugged into docking station (both Lenovo ThinkPad
products), and when I leave the office I just unplug the laptop from the
dock and leave.
When I come to the office, I plug the computer to the dock. The mouse and
keyboard are running, but the monitor don't.
It's Samsung monitor plugged by VGA cable.
I'm use Fedora 30 dist.

If anyone had this problem, please let me know.

Thank you so much for help,
Lukas

--
S pozdravom/ Best regards