On Tuesday, August 27, 2019 5:23:48 AM MST Gerald B. Cox wrote:
>  The fact is that for the vast majority of people, the discourse mailing
>  list functionality is good enough - and as time goes on it continues
>  to improve - but again, it's not reasonable to expect or demand 100%.  IMO
>  the pros outweigh the cons.

Where was this poll that you used to determine that it's "good enough"? What
pros?

> The top of this email thread is:  No longer supporting mailing lists
> and my understanding is that Fedora is searching for people to take over
> support.  Seems to me that is a good time to consider switching to
> discourse.  From reading experiences of people who did the migration, it's
> easier to support.

It's not easier to support, which is why Fedora isn't doing it at all. Either
the Discourse folks gave us the instance, or either we or Red Hat purchased it
from Discourse. I don't remember which.

--
John M. Harris, Jr. <joh...@splentity.com>
Splentity