On Tue, 2010-08-24 at 12:10 -0500, Mike McGrath wrote:

> People like you and me would opt-in.  (well I would on some hosts) because
> we know what we're doing.  Expert eyes get a look at it before it's forced
> onto our users, who are already leaving in leaps and bounds.

Again, Pulse/PolypAudio seems to suggest that this is not the case. Why
didn't expert eyes who knew what they were doing migrate to that before
it become default? Or, alternatively, if the expert eyes which knew what
they were doing did migrate, why didn't they catch the bugs that others
encountered when it became default?
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey