On 9/9/19 12:47 PM, vvs vvs wrote:
I don't even know anyone whom I could address. I'm already spent too much time
on that list trying to convince everyone that I'm ready to take all the burden
of using unsupported packages, but was told that it's against Fedora policies.
What much could I do?

Having read the thread, you seem to miss the point that's been repeatedly made: the packages occasionally fail to build, and someone has to fix them.  That act, fixing packages when they don't build is the "support" that someone has to provide.

You can't use packages that don't exist.  They don't exist unless someone supports them.  Therefore you can't use an unsupported package.  It's not because policy forbids it, it's because they don't exist without the act of a human maintainer making them build (which is described as "supporting" the package.)

Does that make sense?