On 9/13/19 12:32 PM, Pierre-Yves Chibon wrote:
> ## Anitya integration
>
> Currently if you want to tweak the setting for the anitya integration, you
> need
> to open a pull-request on the fedora-scm-requests project at
> https://pagure.io/releng/fedora-scm-requests/
> That git repo is pretty big and once your pull-request is finally open, you
> still have to wait for someone to merge it.
>
> This is also going to change, new versions of pagure and pagure-dist-git
> offer a
> drop-down menu on the left hand side menu to see and adjust the monitoring
> status of the project.
>
> This is also live in staging and you can see an example of a project who has
> set
> its monitoring status to "monitoring":
> https://src.stg.fedoraproject.org/rpms/0ad
>
> (The status in staging have been imported from the fedora-scm-requests repo)

This is great to here! Would it be possible to have a page that shows
the monitoring status of all my packages? Does that even exist already?
I find myself repeatedly going through all my packages one-by-one to
check the monitoring status, and I still miss a package once in a while.
(This will already get easier with the new buttons, though).

Kind regards,
Till