Hi,

I've been taking a look at:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_Program_Management/Prioritized_bugs_and_issues

And I think that this is a very good idea to help us
focus on important issues.

I've already fixed:
1490490         Plymouth doesn't echo LUKS keypresses or show boot progress
with amdgpu+LUKS

From the "Unsolved bugs, previously approved as Prioritized and now removed from the
list"
list and this bug has also been fixed already:

1750120         unable to paste/copy between host and guest

I was about to update the page for this, but then I noticed that it is
autogenerated, can someone please re-run the script which generates
it to get this updated.

Note I'm looking into:

1405539         changing the default keyboard layout changes also disk
decryption in plymouth, but only after kernel update, long after

I've some ideas but this is going to be F32 material.

Regards,

Hans