On 25/09/2019 18:12, Stephan Bergmann wrote:
(At least partly; /usr/include/glib-2.0/glib/gmacros.h has only 540 lines, there's no line 913; so whatever #line tricks get played there...)

Ha, that part was easy: I looked at the file with Emacs, but had no Emacs installed on the F31 system, just a Flatpak version (which then of course shows /usr/include/... in the Flatpak runtime, but otherwise behaved inconspicuous enough to fool me into believing I was running the "real thing"). :)

But still, the GCC warning messages should be better...